The Registrar’s office provides information to students and parents concerning registration. It carries out all bureaucratic operations regarding MEB.
Some of the documents and operations that fall within the responsibility of the Registrar include:
· Application and announcement of the results of the scholarship procedures
· Announcement of free-pass operations
· Student documents and transcripts
· Planning and announcement of the class lists and schedules
· Publication and protection of grade fiches and other student documents,
· Receiving the applications of the central and other exams (e.g: TEOG)
· Lottery process (Receiving applications, correspondence, registration, announcement of the results, etc.)
· Issuing diplomas
· Documents requested after graduation
Annual school fees are announced on May 30th every year and re-registration operations must be completed by June 30th.
Parents update information using their own passwords.
Advance payment or installments are acceptable for the payment of the school fee.
Students are accepted to Grade 5 by exam. Students cannot be accepted to Grades 6, 7 and 8.
Open House Meetings and Registration Timetables are announced on the school website and can be seen in the academic calendar. .
For 2018-2019 LP year, 30 boys and 30 girls were admitted with a minimum YEP/TEOG score of 495/494 points respectively, and a maximum score of 500 points.
If there is quota available for Grade 9, students can be accepted by Turkish and TOEFL/IELTS (General Training) exam results, and application conditions are announced.
· Students who completed LP YEAR in 2018-2019 School Year, who are eligible to continue with grade 9, who have received no disciplinary penalties starting from the beginning of the classes to the end of the school year,
· Those who have continued their education abroad, having received an EQUIVALENCE CERTIFICATE proving that they are now eligible to attend grade 9 can apply for transfer exam.
The Turkish exam is
prepared by the The Koç Egitim School. A minimum of 70 out of 100 points is
required to pass the exam.
For English, students are required to take one of the exams below and apply with a result showing their proficiency in English. Minimum grade expectations are:
· Cambridge IELTS (General Training): Minimum score 5,5
· TOEFL (Computer Based): Minimum score 65
The Koç Egitim School is not liable for the registration, organization or the results of the TOEFL/IELTS exams.
Exam results are ranked in the order of the highest to the lowest score points. Students are qualified to register based on the open quota available. Students cannot be accepted to Grades 10, 11 and 12.
For further information contact the Registrar’s Office at extension 6216 or 6459.