· Total number of students: 1170
· Middle School students: 680
· High School students: 960
· Number of teachers: 207
· Number of Turkish teachers: 140
· Number of foreign teachers: 67 (USA, Australia, Denmark, France, Netherlands, UK, Spain, Italy, Canada, Colombia, Mexico, Romania, New Zealand, Greece, Venezuela, Philippines)
Students reinforce education from the primary school and continue with their academic and social development in line with their personal interests and skills during middle school. The Koç Egitim School values and respects each and every student’s voice. Middle school students make tremendous progress with diverse academic and social areas in an environment where they feel safe and share their ideas confidently. The school provides solid support to assist them become well-prepared for high school.